Wanted: guest plot for a time slot

News

Wanted: guest plot for a time slot

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:12 am

Prospects players,

It looks like there will be a big meeting at the caern that may occupy a big part of the pc population as well as both storytellers. We would like to avoid leaving the rest of the game abandoned without content to engage with while so many people and both storytellers are occupied.

This is why we are actively soliciting guest plot to be run during that time. Do you have an idea that could help fill this gap? If so, please let us know.
Chris
Pioneer

Re: Wanted: guest plot for a time slot

Postby Jennifer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm

I am assuming that this meeting will be occupying the supernatural portion of the population?
""The Man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind." - William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
Jennifer
Prospector

Postby Brian » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:03 pm

A limited subset of (no vampires or wraiths will be involved to the best of my knowledge)
Brian
Game Lead / Executive Officer
Game Lead / Executive Officer

Postby Ralph » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:26 pm

I would wager that most folks with shifter-related alts will be at the thing.
Ralph
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Postby Chris » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm

I dont know for sure who will be there, but he event i am thinking of is indeed shifter/spirit centric
Chris
Pioneer

Postby PeterS » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 pm

I can write something for this, but as I won't be at the next game, someone else would have to be willing to actually portray the NPCs required.

So if you don't know if you could come up with an interesting plot, but would be cool NPCing if given notes ahead of time, this is a possible solution?
PeterS
Prospector

Postby Ginger » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:52 pm

Can we please know what this timeslot is?
Ginger
Rules Team Member
Rules Team Member

Postby Chris » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:29 pm

My cirrent understanding is that the event is targeted to begin noon or 1pm saurday
Chris
Pioneer

Postby Jennifer » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:43 pm

I had contacted Justin about the possibility of throwing a small day-time dance at town hall. Would people be interested? We could possibly teach some period dances.
""The Man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind." - William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
Jennifer
Prospector

Postby daviomac » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Jennifer wrote:I had contacted Justin about the possibility of throwing a small day-time dance at town hall. Would people be interested? We could possibly teach some period dances.

That could be very lovely, depending if I wind up having to go to the Shifter thing (would rather not)
daviomac
Prospector

Postby Jennifer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:39 am

daviomac wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I had contacted Justin about the possibility of throwing a small day-time dance at town hall. Would people be interested? We could possibly teach some period dances.

That could be very lovely, depending if I wind up having to go to the Shifter thing (would rather not)

I don't have to throw the dance at the same time as the shifter thing. We could have it at a later time, where everyone could attend. What time will the shifter event be over?
Jennifer
Prospector

Postby Eryn » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Sadly, what time it'll be over is almost impossible to say for sure. We could be done in half an hour, we could take until nightfall.
Eryn
Prospector

Postby Justin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Storyteller attention on the Moot is scheduled for roughly two hours at most, as it would be unfair to the rest of game to deprive the non-Shifter population of NPCs and STs for much longer than that.
Listen to them long enough, and all stories are ghost stories.
Justin
Storyteller
Storyteller

Return to Game News