Oh If He Could See Me Now, ltc April 2015

Oh If He Could See Me Now, ltc April 2015

Postby Ana_Kohl » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am

As I walked with them to the salon, a small part of me couldn't help but wonder why I had agreed to such a thing.

But with the lingering aftertaste of Wyrm on my tongue, alcohol in my bloodstream, Mercury in my lungs, and having been accosted outside of town for my undergarments of all things, I had lost any fucks I may have had to give earlier in the night... That and I do enjoy new experiences.

As I walk I do realize there is one more reason why I join in... spite.

If my mentor knew that I was smoking Peyote at a Setite party? He would lose his mind!

I can see his face in my mind already, scrunching up into a ball of wrinkled anger.
Fists clenched tightly at his sides, though what he would even DO with a fist is anyone's guess... he certainly doesn't know how to throw a punch.
Skin, normally a pale white, now turning red at the edges of his ears and chin, the color slowly creeping into the rest of his features. So angry that he pushed his own blood just to show it by changing his colors like some sort of flabbergasted Chameleon.
As I imagine him clutching his handkerchief to his chest as though he may faint, murmuring something about delicate sensibilities, I can't help but chuckle.
The chuckle becomes a giggle,
the giggle becomes laughter rich and clear, echoing through the night.
Oh if he could see me now!
“I asked just one thing of you, to be here
Did I not let it slip that I was sincere?
That was my best poker face, trying not to care
I watch and I wait while you never appear.”
Ana_Kohl
Prospector

Character of: Twoey

Re: Oh If He Could See Me Now, ltc April 2015

Postby Brian » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:21 pm

XP will be granted momentarily
Brian
Game Lead / Executive Officer
Game Lead / Executive Officer

Return to Literaries