Patrons on sheets

News

Patrons on sheets

Postby Lindsay » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:25 am

Should you have a Patron listed on your sheet?

Are you a kinfolk or shifter of any sort? If so, you SHOULD have a patron listed.... but I wonder... do you?

When going through the sheets recently, I noticed MANY shifter and kinfolk characters with no listed patrons. Please check your sheets and send me a pm if you need me to add a patron for you (yes, I realize you can do it yourself - but as I'm trying to do an audit of such things please let me know too!)

Are you in a pack?
Here in Dark Prospects, it's possible to do a ritual with pc pack members and a pc spirit to form a pack - which is awesome! It should also be reflected on your sheet. If you are in a pack - one that was created through a ritual, your patron on your sheet should be changed to list your pack spirit as your current patron. As CGs don't always know when a pack has been formed, or who they are bound to - we need players to let us know that a patron change needs to happen on your sheet.

ALSO - if a pack has formed, and you have the totem background - please include in your pm what benefits you are gaining from your new patron. And Spirits, please include what gifts your pack's power is giving you - these are not floating benefits and need to be recorded on your sheet.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING OUT WITH GETTING US UP TO DATE AND CURRENT WITH PATRONS!
Lindsay
Character Team Member
Character Team Member

Return to Game News