Bond - January 2015 Topic

Bond - January 2015 Topic

Postby indianaknoppel » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:59 pm

I don't remember exactly when I came into being. I remember moments though. Flashes. Small pieces that built me into what I am now.

At first, I wasn't anything. I remember that. It was all just blackness.

Then, a town came together to stop unbearable light from burning away every shadow. I could feel something after that. I could feel the links that formed among members of this community. Every one of them was different with unique goals and ideals yet they brought themselves together to fight this thing. I could feel the bond between them then.

I could feel myself.

A monster came to town later. A creature with a pumpkin for a head. The town was terrified and the need to survive was strong yet that stuck together. They helped one another. Vampires, werewolves, humans, it didn't matter. And the bond between them all grew.

I grew.

Reality itself tried to tear this town apart. It showed up in the form of stories trying to break each of them down by showing them the worst sides of themselves. They held strong. They saw past the worst in their friends and brought them back. The bond grew.

I grew.

Then, an earthquake and the town came together again. This time, to help the mortals trapped in the mines. Each used their skills and saved people they never even met. Their differences didn't matter. All that mattered was helping those in trouble. The bond grew.

I grew.

And then I was...me. I was aware. I was a being.

I am a being.

And I can finally introduce myself to the town that built the bonds that created me.
indianaknoppel
Character Team Member
Character Team Member

Re: Bond - January 2015 Topic

Postby Patricia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:36 pm

+xp
Patricia
Character Team Member
Character Team Member

Return to Literaries