Difference between revisions of "Changeling Rules"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 23:05, 5 August 2018
Advantages to playing a Changeling:
- Built in Birthright powers
- Kith Forms provide advantages to your Birthrights
- Partial Gauntlet Sight
- Enchanting mechanics
- Energy regeneration through creativity or nodes
- Native Realm: Realm
Disadvantages to playing a Changeling
- Vulnerable to “iron” attacks
- Forgetting mechanics can cause temporary loss of powers
- Banality can result in a permanent loss of powers
- All levels of Non-Innate powers require a teacher
- Only Nockers may create Fetish Items
- Fragile Magic means that you cannot repeatedly use powers when someone resists them
Building a Changeling
- Start by following the Universal Character Creation section in the Universal Character Information chapter and then…
- Choose a Kith (listed below)
- Choose 3 Arts as Innate Arts. If you choose an innate Shadow Art you cannot choose an innate Seelie Art, and vice versa.
- Fill in 10 points of Glamour (Changeling Energy)
- Fill in 3 dots of Banality.
- Spend 12 points on Arts.
- Spend 18 points on Backgrounds.
- Spend 10 points (freebies) anywhere you like on your sheet.
When purchasing powers as a Changeling, you must purchase them in order. In order to purchase a level 2 power, you must have purchased the level 1 of the same tree. To purchase a level 3 power, you must purchase the level 2 power from the same tree, etc.
Changelings come with a few built-in powers.
- Enchant ObjectEnchant ObjectEnchant Object: Create a 3x5 card with the following: "Enchantment, 1 hour - 1 WP to resist" - "You are Enchanted. Gain Enchanted Sight (see but not hear into umbra from realm) & Reduced Delirium (if affected by Delirium, respond as if your WP is at least 4) & Impunity toward [your name] (you may not attack unless they attack you first); 1 Willpower to resist. At the end of the effect Rationalize everything that happened while Enchanted and destroy this card. If resisted, destroy this card." At any point, you may offer any object to another individual. If they accept the object being offered, hand them the Enchantment card. They take the effects of the card unless they spend one Willpower to resist the entire effect., 1 Glamour
- Enchanted SightEnchanted SightEnchanted Sight: Buff, Sight. You may see into the Umbra from the Realm, but not hear., No Cost, Always On.
- Kith FormKith FormKith Form: Form. The Changeling pulls their chimerical form into substance. Each kith gains specific bonuses while their kith form is active. While in Kith Form, a Changeling loses their Fragile Magic weakness. However, if a Changeling drops to the dying state while in Kith Form, they immediately gain 1 permanent Banality, and they lose the mechanical benefits of Kith Form for the rest of the day (change out of Kith Form costuming at earliest convenience). A Changeling cannot gain Banality this way more than once per day. Use either a mask or other distinct costuming (such as removable beards or noses), represent your Kith. While in Kith Form gain Gauntlet Sight, No Cost, Always On, and Echo, No Cost, Always On. - Variable effect - see specific Kith for more information. 1 Willpower, Self, 1 hour.
- Muse RegenerationMuse RegenerationMuse Regeneration: You regain 1 Glamour per 5 minutes that you continuously observe a character creating art, such as writing, drawing, painting, performing music, or enthusiastically reciting a story.
- After being in the Dying state for 10 minutes, you may gain 1 permanent Banality and empty your Glamour pool to regain full Health. When you do, enter a Forgetting state. Otherwise, after 10 minutes in the dying state you die.
- Glamour - The primary Changeling energy pool.
- Disbelief - An anti-pool. Disbelief can eventually cause your Banality to increase. When the Disbelief pool reaches 10, gain 1 Banality and Disbelief resets to 0. Disbelief also increases any time you are hit for “iron” damage or whenever you reach 0 Glamour. At start of each game, your Disbelief is reset to zero.
- Banality - Banality is your character’s inability to accept the fantastical. As long as Banality has not reached 10, once per game you may spend 3 XP at check-in to reduce your Banality by 1. Reaching 10 Banality kills the fae soul of the character; you lose access to all Changeling mechanics and revert to Mortal character sheet.
Ritual and Fetish Access
All Changelings have access to the Rituals background. Only Nockers may craft Fetishes; any Changeling may use Glamour Fetishes.
- Nodes - Freeholds are Glamour nodes and are attackable.
- Muse RegenerationMuse RegenerationMuse Regeneration: You regain 1 Glamour per 5 minutes that you continuously observe a character creating art, such as writing, drawing, painting, performing music, or enthusiastically reciting a story. - Changelings are sustained by the creativity of others.
- Receiving an Enchanted Item - Receiving an Enchanted Object restores 1 Glamour and destroys the 3x5 card.
- Any time you would gain Glamour, you may instead choose to reduce your Disbelief by that amount.
Whenever a target resists one of your Art powers, you may not use another Art for 10 seconds unless you give yourself 1 Disbelief.
In a Forgetting state, you lose access to all Arts, your Kith Form, and Birthrights. While in this state, you forget all about your Changeling half, and all supernatural knowledge is forgotten behind mundane explanations. Being brought to 0 Glamour or gaining a permanent Banality will cause a Forgetting state. On the plus side, you cannot gain Disbelief while in a Forgetting state. You may exit a Forgetting by receiving a single point of Glamour.
Arts - Choose 3 Trees
Changelings are a bit more flexible than most other types of supernaturals. Choose 3 Arts to be innate. If you purchase a Seelie art, you may not purchase a Shadow art, and vice versa. Choosing a Seelie art will define your nature as a Seelie changeling; one who honors the noble ideals of the Dreaming. Choosing a Shadow art will define your Changeling as someone sworn to serve the nightmare aspect of the Dreaming.
Learning New Arts You may learn any level of an Art Tree using the rules found in the section: “teaching and learning non-innate powers, skills, abilities, and techniques”. Each level requires a teacher, however Changelings may specify any number of levels being taught at once up to Level 5.
Your character comes with Birthright powers based on their Kith. These powers are available at any time, but may be affected by being in Kith Form. Birthrights are tied directly to your Kith.
- Creative CraftingCreative CraftingCreative Crafting: During game outside of combat, you may go to ST camp and buy any craft skill item at its base money cost to create., No Cost, 1x/day.
- Has a KnackHas a KnackHas a Knack: During Check-in, you may purchase up to 3 items for only their base creation cost. If you use this ability to create an item which requires a recipe that you don’t possess, it costs double base money cost to create instead., No Cost, During Check-in
- Sense AuraSense AuraSense Aura: Mental, Instant, Sensory. Use the sig call "Sense Aura", you may ask the target their current strongest emotion, if they are supernatural, if they are your Type, If they are under a ritual effect, or if they have any magic Items on them., 1 Glamour, Other
- Kith Flaw
- Gain 2 Disbelief if you refuse to help someone who seems to be in genuine need, other than a dire enemy.
- Kith Form
- Your kith form should be a mask or prosthetics with exaggerated eyebrows, nose, and/or beard.
- After 1 active hour in your Kith Form you may use Creative Crafting a second time per day. While in your Kith Form Sense Aura costs 1 less Glamour, bringing it to 0.
- QuickenQuickenQuicken: Use the sig call: “Quicken, Double passive energy regeneration” - the target receives double regeneration from all time based and passive sources., No Cost, Self+Others, "While I tell my tale"
- Shadows by FirelightShadows by FirelightShadows by Firelight: Mental. While telling a story, spend the required energy, touch a target, call "Firelight Shadows: Join my Story:" and name a character in your story. The target takes on the role of that character and performs the actions described. Characters in the story may not cause actual harm while taking part in it and should call all damage as 0. The effect ends if you pause in your story for more than 10 seconds, if the target takes damage, or if your story reaches a total time of 10 minutes. All targets must be able to hear you while you tell your story., 2 Glamour, Other, Can effect 1 target and 1 more for every 5 powers purchased.
- InspirationInspirationInspiration: Use the sig call: "Inspiration: [target] gain 1 Willpower" - defined targets within 10 feet regain 1 Willpower., No Cost, Other, 1x/4h, Must spend at least 1 minute telling an inspiring story or giving advice.
- Kith Flaw
- Must spend 1 Willpower to resist a chance to hear or tell a story.
- Kith Form
- Wear a mask inspired by those worn in an African or middle eastern cultures, or wear vibrant and unnatural contact lenses.
- While in Kith Form the cost of Shadows By Firelight is reduced by 1. If you remain in Kith Form for the duration, the cooldown on inspiration is halved.
- RiggingRiggingRigging: Receive a single free tag of any type once each game. Tags created with Rigging should receive a Rigging label, which has the word “Rigging” and the game or date written on it. When using Rigging to create a Fetish item, this item must be created using the ItemMaker during check-in and the caster must reduce their maximum Glamour and Willpower pools by a combined total equal to the level of the Fetish. This power may not be used to create a Fetish item that uses the same power more than once every 6 games. Tags created with Rigging expire and must be destroyed at the end of game., No Cost, Self
- Trash is TreasureTrash is TreasureTrash is Treasure: Target may use any single untagged weapon as if it were a basic tagged version of the same item. If another player asks to see or use the item they should note that it lacks a tag and is thus unusable. Gaian Spirits may use any item they bring back with Trash is Treasure in any realm. Firearms still do not work in the Umbra. You may only use any given untagged item once per weekend this way, though it can be used by another person when you’re done. We won’t hold it against you if you accidentally use the same weapon twice because someone hands you something you already used but didn’t realize. Just try to keep it in mind. You may extend the duration of this power to 6 hours with the expenditure of 1 Willpower., 2 Glamour, self, 10 minutes, must spend 10 seconds threatening item into working.
- Chimerical CreationChimerical CreationChimerical Creation: This power allows you to create a Glamour Fetish for the next game you attend. Write an index card with the Text: “Chimerical Creation, Description: <Prop Description>, Power: <Fetish Power>, Level: <Fetish Level>” and put it into a check-out box. When you receive the Fetish tag during check-in at the next game, reduce your maximum Glamour by 1 for each level of the Fetish, and your Maximum Willpower by 1 for that entire game., 1x/game
- Kith Flaw
- STs may add Flaws or special effects to any Talen or Fetish Created by the Nocker.
- Kith Form
- Wear a white mask with bright blush, or stage makeup that achieves that effect.
- While in Kith Form the cost of Trash is Treasure is reduced by 1, and items you carry are immune to Disarm, Shatter, and Claim Item. If you remain in Kith form for an hour and roleplay crafting for a majority of this time, you may use Chimerical Creation an additional time during the game.
- Animal FormAnimal FormAnimal Form: Form. Carry a small animal prop wrapped in an orange OOG ribbon. When you use this power, take the orange ribbon off the prop, and put on an orange headband onto the target. The target now controls the animal prop as their character’s new form. While using this form, the character cannot use a weapon prop of any kind, and cannot deal weapon damage. They can still use mental, status, and self powers, and may deliver non-attack touch powers through the prop. While in this form and in the realm, the character in this form may not speak verbally. They may speak normally while in the umbra, or may communicate via powers such as Telepathy., 1 Glamour, Self, Unlimited Duration. Only turn into animal chosen at creation.
- ReminisceReminisceReminisce: Mental. Use the sig call "Reminisce: I am an old friend" - the target believes they have known you for a long time but does not know any details they may not already have known - they simply have vague memories of knowing you for a long time., 2 Glamour, other, 10 minutes
- ScroungeScroungeScrounge: Visit ST camp. Spend the described amount and notify the storytellers that you are using Scrounge. Receive a single-use item from ST camp. While at ST camp for the use of this power, you may not gain energy via any means., No Cost, 1x/day
- Kith Flaw
- Must spend a willpower in order to provide a direct truthful response to a question.
- Kith Form
- Your kith form should have the features of your Pooka’s animal type, such as a tail, ears, or wings, but not an animal mask. While in your Kith Form, the cost of Reminisce is reduced by 1. If you remain active in game for 10 minutes while in your Kith Form you may use Scrounge twice instead of once while at ST camp.
- ShatterShatterShatter: Physical. Destroy a tagged item by touching it with a physical attack. Use the sig call "Shatter.", 3 Glamour, Any Item
- SnarlSnarlSnarl: Mental, Signaled, Disable. Hold your arm straight toward a target with your index finger pointed straight down and use the sig call "Snarl: Kneel before me." The target must kneel in place, is unable to attack in any way, and cannot speak louder than a quiet voice unless prompted by the power user. This power additionally ends if the user steps away., 1 Glamour, Other, 10 minutes
- Devour BodyDevour BodyDevour Body: Physical. Touch a Dying target, make an audible 30 count of "Devouring Body". Once you reach the 30 count, the target's body is destroyed. They must go immediately to ST camp. The user of this ability is restored to full health and restores 3 in all Energy pools they possess., 3 Glamour, Other, 30 seconds.
- Kith Flaw
- Can’t turn down a challenge without expending willpower
- Kith Form
- Your Kith form should be frightening and have large teeth, whether prosthetics or a mask. Blood on the scalp or a blood red cap are usually present in the Kith form.
- While in your Kith Form, the cost of devour Body is reduced by 2. You may use Shatter a single time per day for no cost, providing you are holding the item you wish to shatter.
- Hardened FleshHardened FleshHardened Flesh: Call "Hardened Flesh" to activate this effect. You may not take more than 2 damage from each hit for the duration of this power., 1 Glamour, self, 1 hour
- Healing TouchHealing TouchHealing Touch: The target of this power is healed for the amount designated on your power descriptor line. If this power levels this amount increases by 1 for every level you purchase in its associated power tree past where it was obtained, to a maximum 4. 2, Self, no cost, 1x/minute, when you imbibe alcohol, moonshine, or any drug.
- Enchant ObjectEnchant ObjectEnchant Object: Create a 3x5 card with the following: "Enchantment, 1 hour - 1 WP to resist" - "You are Enchanted. Gain Enchanted Sight (see but not hear into umbra from realm) & Reduced Delirium (if affected by Delirium, respond as if your WP is at least 4) & Impunity toward [your name] (you may not attack unless they attack you first); 1 Willpower to resist. At the end of the effect Rationalize everything that happened while Enchanted and destroy this card. If resisted, destroy this card." At any point, you may offer any object to another individual. If they accept the object being offered, hand them the Enchantment card. They take the effects of the card unless they spend one Willpower to resist the entire effect., no cost, 1x/hour, after 5 minutes of performing or intimately engaging with someone (dancing, singing, poetry, sex, etc..)
- Kith Flaw
- Must gain 1 Disbelief in order to turn down substances (drugs, alcohol) for 10 minutes.
- Kith Form
- To indicate your Kith form, you should wear goat or ram horns. You may additionally wear fur leggings and hooves.
- While in your Kith Form, your Hardened Flesh birthright is always on, no cost. You are also immune to drug overdose and addiction mechanics.
- FascinationFascinationFascination: Mental, Signaled, Disable. Use the sig call "Fascination: While we converse" or "Fascination: While I entertain". As long as you can maintain your end of a conversation or otherwise provide entertainment the target must keep their attention focused on you and may not attack you. You may not initiate power usage while this power is in use., 1 Glamour, Other, signaled
- CharmCharmCharm: Mental. Use the sig call: "Charm". The target takes a very favorable attitude towards you and will generally be disinclined to attack you. They will likely support your position when not counter their own, or do small things you ask. This effect ends after the duration passes or if you attack the target. If you have learned this power on one of your power trees, it may be used at no energy cost once every ten minutes. , 1 Glamour, Other, 10 minutes
- ResistResistResist: You may call resist to the power(s) described on the power descriptor line.: Status, 2 Glamour, Self
- Kith Flaw
- All Disbelief gains are increased by 1
- Kith Form
- To indicate you Kith form, you should wear elf- or faerie-like prosthetics, such as strange contacts, gossamer wings, or pointed ears.
- While in your Kith Form, the cost of Fascination, Charm, and Resist: Status are reduced by 1, minimum 0.
- Cloak SightCloak SightCloak Sight: Buff, Sight. You may see any individual with the cloak hand sign up who is in a realm you can see; you are are aware they are cloaked, and can target them normally., 1 Glamour, Self, 10 minutes
- Bypass 3Bypass 3Bypass 3: Power: Bypass 3, 1 Glamour, Self, 10 minutes, only usable when exiting an enclosed space.
- Escape BondEscape BondEscape Bond: You may remove any mundane restraint (such as rope, handcuffs, a bear-trap, or a straight jacket), or you may remove a grapple or bind foot effect. If used out of combat, you may do so in a whisper., 1 Glamour, Self
- Kith Flaw
- Must speak softly. If the character ever speaks loudly or yells, they gain one disbelief.
- Kith Form
- To indicate you Kith form, you should wear gaunt make-up or an undead mask, we also recommend a black or white wig.
- While in your Kith Form, the cost of Cloak Sight, Bypass 3, and Slip Bond are reduced by 1 to no cost.
- AugmentAugmentAugment: Increase that damage you deal with brawl and melee attacks by 1 unless otherwise specified. You may not increase your damage above 4. This ability stacks with other instances of Augment, but you cannot use the same source of Augment twice (each use must come from a different power tree location.) 2, 1 Glamour, Self, 1 hour
- Health IncreaseHealth IncreaseHealth Increase: Increase your maximum health by the amount given on the power descriptor line. This ability stacks with other instances of Health Increase, but you cannot use the same source of Health Increase twice (each use must come from a different power tree location.) This power also increases your current health if your current health is at more than half of your maximum pool. 5, 1 glamour, self, 1 hour
- ResistResistResist: You may call resist to the power(s) described on the power descriptor line.: (Terror, Snarl, Turncoat), 1 glamour, self
- Kith Flaw
- You lose access to Kith Form and all of your birthrights if you have no active Ritual Contracts.
- Kith Form
- To indicate you Kith form, you should wear a mask or makeup with horns and blue-ish skin.
- While in your Kith Form, your Augment and Health Increase Birthrights are always on, no cost.
ARTS Choose 3 Arts to be Innate. If you purchase a Seelie Art, you may not purchase a Shadow art, and vice versa.
The art of illusions and obfuscation.
- Level 1) CloakCloakCloak: Buff. Use the cloak hand sign: place your hand in front of your face, palm inward, fingers spread. You are considered invisible except to the power Cloak Sight. You cannot be targeted by a character who cannot see you, but you are affected by mass powers.You may not move your feet, speak, use any power which requires your character to speak, or take any aggressive action aside from Mental powers while using this power. This power has a 1 minute cooldown., NC, no cost, self & Silent VoiceSilent VoiceSilent Voice: Offer a white 3x5 card to a target of your choosing. The target may read the card in its entirety but need not do so immediately upon receiving the card. The card must start with the text: "Phantom Speaker, you hear a voice:" followed by the full text you wish to convey. As 3x5s are not physical objects in the world of our game, the message cannot be intercepted intentionally or otherwise., 1 Glamour, Other, 1 card
- Level 2) UnseenUnseenUnseen: While in Cloak, spend the required energy, you may choose to move. If you leave Cloak then this power ends. You may use this power with Mass Cloak with no cost increase., 1 glamour, self & Instill EmotionInstill EmotionInstill Emotion: Mental, Instant. Use the sig call "Instill Emotion: [name of emotion]". The emotion becomes the primary thing the character feels, pushing all other emotions to the side. This change in emotion may only be instant, but the effects last until external forces begin to impact that character. Making a character happy may only last until they turn to see their friend bleeding out again. Making a character angry may only last until someone offers them a kindness. , 1 Glamour, Other
- Level 3) Forgetful MindForgetful MindForgetful Mind: Mental, Instant. Use the signature call “Forgetful Mind” - the target forgets the last 10 minutes of in-game activity., 1 Glamour, Other & ResistResistResist: You may call resist to the power(s) described on the power descriptor line.: Any sense power, 1 glamour, self
- Level 4) LoveLoveLove: Mental. Use the sig call: "Love me". The target is overcome with love, respect, and adoration for you. The target will protect you to the best of their ability, but will not necessarily sacrifice their life for yours. The target is inclined to do things you ask, short of inflicting harm to themselves or others., 1 Glamour, Other, 10 minutes
- Level 5) Mass CloakMass CloakMass Cloak: Physical. Place one hand from up to 2 targets on your shoulders, call “Mass Cloak”, then you and the associated targets use the cloak hand sign; place your hand in front of your face, palm inward, fingers spread. If either of those targets take an action or speak then they leave cloak. If you leave cloak, all targets leave cloak. If you wish to bring a target into cloak without leaving cloak, you may bring that target’s hand to your shoulder assuming you are able to. Cost is per target and must be spent each time you place a hand on your shoulder., 1 Glamour, 1-2 others
The art of navigating the Dreaming and shaping its denizens.
- Level 1) Gauntlet GraspGauntlet GraspGauntlet Grasp: You may pick up an item from the other side of the Gauntlet, or may attempt to open a closed door while in the Umbra. Locked doors are still locked in the Umbra. Opening doors does not cost Energy., No cost
- Level 2) BreachBreachBreach: You may use the described power Cross-gauntlet. Use the sig call “Breach:” preceding your normal sig call. Unless otherwise specified, you may also use the power without the Breach call to use it in your current realm. If the power you are using over Breach has its own cost, you must also pay the cost of that power.: Any Power you possess, 1 Glamour
- Level 3) Gauntlet StrikeGauntlet StrikeGauntlet Strike: Physical. You may use your melee or brawl attacks across the Gauntlet. You must call “Gauntlet Strike” before calling the melee attack damage., 1 Glamour, Other & GunbreachGunbreachGunbreach: When firing a gun you may deal damage to targets on both sides of the Gauntlet. To do so, call "Gunbreach: [damage]" where damage is the amount of damage you are dealing., 1 Glamour, Other
- Level 4) ExorcismExorcismExorcism: Mental, Instant. This ability has two uses. One, touch a target you believe is possessed, call “Exorcism: leave this vessel now” - if the target is being possessed then the possessor must leave the body and the target falls unconscious as if affected by Merciful Sleep. The second is usable only indoors. Use the call “Exorcism: All in the Umbra leave this room now” - all beings in the Umbra must do as commanded and leave the room. They may not return for the next 10 minutes as long as they remain in the Umbra., 1 Glamour, other & Summon SpiritSummon SpiritSummon Spirit: Mental, Instant. Use the sig call ”Summon Spirits, Appear to me”. Any Umbral Beings in the room are immediately drawn to the caster and made to Appear as with the “Appear” power in the Realm next to the user. An additional point of energy must be spent for each target beyond the first. Targets not naturally from the Realm who are brought into it this way may not use powers except for Astral Projection, Materialize, Shunt (Self), Traverse Gauntlet, or Convergence. Upon being struck by a damaging attack, they take no damage and immediately return to the Umbra. The target cannot deal damage to themselves in this state., 1 Glamour, other, 10 minutes
- Level 5) ShuntShuntShunt: Mental, Instant. Force another target into or out of the Umbra. If the target is entering the Umbra you must be able to provide the white headband., 1 Glamour, self/other
The art of thievery and sleight of hand.
- Level 1) Bind FootBind FootBind Foot: Status. Throw a packet with the call "Bind Foot". The affected target may not move from their current location., 1 Glamour, Other
- Level 2) ConcealConcealConceal: You may wrap a number of tagged items described in your power descriptor line with an orange band, making them out of game. If the power does not describe a number, then you may do this with a single item. If someone searches you for tagged items you do not need to turn these items over. If you do this with a weapon and a concealed weapon check is used on you, you may answer “no” regarding that weapon. If you have other weapons on you, you must still answer “yes”. In order to use an item that was previously Concealed, you must first remove the orange band., 1 Glamour, self, cost is per item, up to 3 items
- Level 3) Subtle ForceForceForce: Physical, Subtle. Throw a packet to deal up to 3 melee damage at range. Use sig call “Subtle Force [number]” where number is the number of damage you wish to cause. The target is aware they have taken damage, but not the source. This ability cannot receive a benefit from augment. 3, 1 Glamour, Other
- Level 4) Borrow PowerBorrow PowerBorrow Power: Physical, Touch. You may use a single power that you know the target has once. Use the sig call: "Thieving Talons - Borrow Power: [power name]". The target will respond with the cost. You must spend 1 of the called resource type - energy, willpower, health - immediately in addition to the cost of this power. Convert the resource type to your native type if possible. If you do not have an equivalent resource (mortals borrowing rage powers, etc...), you may not use the power. You may not use this power to borrow a power you already own, nor may you borrow Thieving Talons; you may have only one borrowed power at a time. Powers without durations (unlimited, always on) or self powers with durations longer than 10 minutes are reduced to 10 minutes. You may not borrow the same power twice in any given hour., 1 Glamour, Other
- Level 5) Claim ItemClaim ItemClaim Item: Mental, Special. You may take a tagged item from another character. You must be able to see the actual item to use this power, the item cannot be in the target’s hand. Use the sig call: "Claim Item: You never had this", touch the item. The target does not remember ever having had this tagged item or that you took it. Other characters may. This effect lasts until the end of the game weekend., 3 Glamour, Other & Rebuild ItemRebuild ItemRebuild Item: Take a magic Item that has had its tag destroyed to ST camp, replace the tag with a new one., 3 Glamour, 1x/day
The art of physical transformations.
- Level 1) VisageVisageVisage: After a 10 count, you may alter your outward appearance; equip or remove any mask or prosthetic including mantles that represents another power. You may wear any other mask or prosthetic that you wish; if you equip an item you do not get the benefits of that power. You may remove any mask, mantle, or prosthetic that you wish; if you remove an item that is a requirement for a power, pause any timers and suppress all effects of the associated power. The power returns at its original timers when you release Visage, requiring you to restore any props required. You may also remove any costuming requirements while this is in effect. Using this power *only* to remove costume requirements has no cost. If this effect was used on you, you may cancel it after its minimum duration., 1 Glamour, self/other, 10 minutes, enforced
- Level 2) Revert FormRevert FormRevert Form: Status, Touch. Use the Sig Call: "Revert to True Form", touch the target. They are Forced to revert to their natural form. If a homid Shifter, Vampire, Wraith, or Mortal they remove any masks or prosthetics. If a Metis or Lupus shifter, any Gaian Spirit, or anything else that naturally reverts to an animal state, they must equip their masks or prosthetics. The target must also remove any mantles, claws, or tentacles they have equipped., 1 glamour, other, 60 seconds & Frozen FormFrozen FormFrozen Form: Physical. Your target is locked in their current form for the duration of this power. They may not equip masks or mantles even if another power would allow them to do so., 1 Glamour, other, 10 minutes
- Level 3) Animal FormAnimal FormAnimal Form: Form. Carry a small animal prop wrapped in an orange OOG ribbon. When you use this power, take the orange ribbon off the prop, and put on an orange headband onto the target. The target now controls the animal prop as their character’s new form. While using this form, the character cannot use a weapon prop of any kind, and cannot deal weapon damage. They can still use mental, status, and self powers, and may deliver non-attack touch powers through the prop. While in this form and in the realm, the character in this form may not speak verbally. They may speak normally while in the umbra, or may communicate via powers such as Telepathy., self/other, 1 hour minimum, enforced
- Level 4) War FormWar FormWar Form: Form. Equip a mask designated by this power. This power lasts until deactivated unless otherwise specified. Falling unconscious while in this form reverts you to your natural form. Remember that while wearing an animal mask you inflict the Delirium effect on mortals. While in this form, gain access to the powers Resist: Mental, 3 Energy, Self and Aggravated Damage, 1 Energy, Other, 1 brawl attack - if you have two Energy Types, use the Primary with these powers. (any animal mask) + ClawsClawsClaws: You may use 1 or 2 medium brawl boffers marked as claws. While using these boffers you receive Augment. In order to deal damage with Claws you must have the Brawl skill. You may use them to defend even if you may not deal damage., 1 Glamour, self/other, 1 hour minimum, enforced
- Level 5) Persistent: any power this tree, +1 Glamour, 24 hours & Trigger: Any power this tree, +1 Glamour, when specified condition is met
The art of raw elemental creation and destruction.
- Level 1) ElementElementElement: Physical. Throw a packet with the sig call: “[name of element] [amount of damage]” (Example: Fire 3). If the element is not defined, you may use any of the 4 Western elements (Earth, Air, Fire, Water) or the five Eastern elements (Fire, Earth, Water, Wood, Metal) - you must choose which elemental system you intend to use before ever using this ability and should not switch between them. If this power levels this amount increases by 1 for every level you purchase in its associated power tree past where it was obtained, to a maximum 4. 1 (any), levels, 1 Glamour, other & Sense ItemSense ItemSense Item: If you are able to physically read the tag or 3x5 card on an item then you may read and understand its contents. This means that you must be within range to study the item. If you see that an item is tagged and you are standing near the person, you may ask to see the tag. The in-game effect is that the individual sees you staring at their item. A person using this ability is obviously and in-game studying the object in question., no cost
- Level 2) Healing TouchHealing TouchHealing Touch: The target of this power is healed for the amount designated on your power descriptor line. If this power levels this amount increases by 1 for every level you purchase in its associated power tree past where it was obtained, to a maximum 4. 1, levels, 1 Glamour, other
- Level 3) ArmorArmorArmor: Place your hands on an in-game shirt, worn or unworn (if worn, get permission from the player) - this item must not be tagged Armor. Make a 3 count of "Creating Armor", then spend the described amount for every 2 armor pool you wish to infuse the item with. This armor lasts up to 24 hours.. This armor, once lost, cannot be repaired. Attach a 3x5 to the shirt with: “Armor: [your name], [your character's name], [the start time], [the end time], and [the total amount of armor provided]”. No target may have more than 10 armor pool added this way., 1 Glamour, self/ other
- Level 4) Deadly StrikeDeadly StrikeDeadly Strike: Physical. You may spend energy to strike for 4 damage with a brawl or melee weapon. Note that this is not an Augment ability and can be used even if you may not use Augment., 1 Glamour, other
- Level 5) Elemental FormElemental FormElemental Form: Form. Equip a mask that clearly represents the element you are going to be using. You become immune to all damaging effects for the specified duration and may throw Element 4 for that element at no cost during that time. Call “Immune” when an effect you are immune to is used on you., 3 Glamour, self, 10 minutes, 1x/day
The art of divination and luck manipulation.
- Level 1) Sense SupernaturalSense SupernaturalSense Supernatural: Mental, Instant, Sensory. If a type is not specified on the power descriptor line then you may use the sig call: “Sense Supernatural: Are you a supernatural creature?” - you may not ask the type. If a type is specified, you may ask “Sense Supernatural: Are you a [type]?” - the target must respond truthfully. A supernatural creature is any character not written on a Mortal character sheet. If "any" is listed in the power description, or if multiple supernatural types are listed, you must choose one type each time you use the power., 1 Glamour, other
- Level 2) TelepathyTelepathyTelepathy: Mental, Special. Use the telepathy hand sign, hand with first 3 fingers closed, thumb and pinky spread. Look into the eyes of your target - the target may refuse Telepathy by simply not returning the gesture for no cost. Speak in a whisper or very soft voice - your target will hear your voice in their mind. Others who see this should ignore your communication., 1 glamour, other, 10 minutes
- Level 3) Cloak SightCloak SightCloak Sight: Buff, Sight. You may see any individual with the cloak hand sign up who is in a realm you can see; you are are aware they are cloaked, and can target them normally., 1 Glamour, self, 10 minutes & ClairvoyanceClairvoyanceClairvoyance: Other, Irresistible. As Astral Projection, except that you equip an orange headband and may only visit a character who you believe is friendly to you, a target who you can currently see, or the thing defined on the power descriptor line. You may follow the target, listening and seeing what they do for up to 10 minutes at which point you must return to your body. While traveling to or from the target you may not overhear or oversee events. While this power is active you may not use any powers except for Possessing Heal - you are only able to follow, listen, and watch. This power is not usable in combat., 1 Glamour, self 10 minutes
- Level 4) Sense DeeplySense DeeplySense Deeply: Mental, Instant, Sensory. Use the sig call "Deep Sense" - you may ask the target three of the following questions: their current Willpower rating, if they are under a Mental Effect, how many ritual effects they are under, if they have Magic Susceptibility, If they have the Infernalist effect on them, or if they are under a Blood Bond, Charm, Love, or Obsession. Shifters, Gaian Spirits, and Kinfolk may ask if the target is Kinfolk. Vampires and Ghouls may ask the target's Path, Path rating, if they have committed Diablerie, or if they are a Ghoul. You may use this power multiple times on a single target to ask 3 questions for each expenditure., 1 Glamour, other & Watcher SightWatcher SightWatcher Sight: You may see characters in orange headbands who are either following another individual or are stationary. This allows you to see individuals using Clairvoyance or Possession. If a player is out of costume or obviously not playing a character, this power does not allow you to see them. A player wearing an orange headband who is truly out of game (if you're not sure) may clarify their out of game status by flashing or maintaining a second Out Of Game signal., 1 Glamour, self, 10 minutes
- Level 5) Magic AwarenessMagic AwarenessMagic Awareness: When you resist any power that is used on your character you know what power was used. You do not know where the power came from. This power has no effect unless you resist a power, NC & CounterkillCounterkillCounterkill: Other. Upon having your health reduced to 0 you may call "Counterkill". Your killer's health is instantly reduced to 0. This effect cannot be resisted. Counterkill cannot be used in conjunction with other powers and must be the last power used. Using Counterkill reduces all of your character's pools to 0 and applies Aggravated Damage to your character., 1x/day, other, Empty glamour pool and enter forgetting state.
The art of travel and haste.
- Level 1) AugmentAugmentAugment: Increase that damage you deal with brawl and melee attacks by 1 unless otherwise specified. You may not increase your damage above 4. This ability stacks with other instances of Augment, but you cannot use the same source of Augment twice (each use must come from a different power tree location.) + EnhanceEnhanceEnhance: Increases your damage with bows, firearms, and thrown weapons by 1 to a maximum of 4. This ability stacks with other instances of Enhance, but you cannot use the same source of Enhance twice (each use must come from a different power tree location.), 1 Glamour, self, 1 minute
- Level 2) BypassBypassBypass: You may bypass Locks of the Class defined on your power descriptor line (or Class 1, if not defined). If this power levels this amount increases by 1 for every second level you purchase in its associated power tree past where it was obtained, to a maximum 4. 2, levels, No cost, self, always on & Hasty EscapeHasty EscapeHasty Escape: Cross your arms over your chest in an “X”. As long as you take no action other than moving away from enemy targets as quickly as you safely can you will take no damage. This power has a 1 minute cooldown., 1 Glamour, self, 10 minutes
- Level 3) ResistResistResist: You may call resist to the power(s) described on the power descriptor line. (physical, damage), 1 Glamour, self
- Level 4) VanishVanishVanish: Target must go Out of Game for no more than the duration and no less than 1 second under the duration. This does not break Mental or movement impairing effects, otherwise the target may move as normal during the time they are OOG., 1 Glamour, self, 6 seconds
- Level 5) TeleportTeleportTeleport: Physical. Touch the target, call "Teleport: [location]" where the location is defined on the power descriptor line. The target must go out of game, then go to the nearest of that defined location type they know of. If you are within 10 feet of that location and there is another one, then they may choose to go to the next nearest.: Node, 2 Glamour, self/other
SEELIE ARTS If you purchase any levels of a Seelie Art then you may not purchase any levels of a Shadow Art.
The Art of changing perceptions of time. It is almost exclusively held by the Sidhe. Or it was at one time. Or it will be?
- Level 1) ConfusionConfusionConfusion: Mental. Use the sig call: “Confusion” For the next 10 minutes the target cannot fathom what's happening around them - it is as if they are a child learning about the world for the first time. When this period ends the target returns to normal, forgetting the time they were under the Confusion effect., 1 Glamour, Other, 10 minutes & Sense LiabilitySense LiabilitySense Liability: Mental, Instant, Sensory. Use the sig call: "Sense Liability: Are you under any negative effects?" - the target must answer yes if they are under any harmful Mental, Status, or Physical effect. You may not choose to use a more precise call., 1 Glamour, other
- Level 2) ClarityClarityClarity: Mental, Instant. Remove any single Mental Effect or Dream effect or shut off a Derangement - if shutting off a Derangement it cannot be reactivated again for 10 minutes., 1 Glamour, Other
- Level 3) ParalyzeParalyzeParalyze: Mental, Disable. Use the sig call "Paralyze" and designate a target. For the duration the target may not move their body. Characters under this effect may move their head and speak, as well as use mental effects, self powers, and resist powers. Resisted effects will not end this power., 1 Glamour, Other, 10 minutes
- Level 4) ResistResistResist: You may call resist to the power(s) described on the power descriptor line.: any packet or projectile, 2 Glamour, self
- Level 5) ExtendExtendExtend: This power has two uses. The first will Extend the duration of a power designated on the power descriptor line. Prefix your sig call with "Extend:". Powers modified by Extend may only be used with hostile intent. The alternate usage clears the Extend effect from the target. To use this form, use the sig call "Remove Extend" and designate the target. If the power has more than 10 minutes remaining then the remaining time is halved. Removing an Extend does not remove the effect itself.: any Mental power you know, 1 Glamour, other, +10 minutes
The art of deciphering runes and True Names to bolster allies.
- Level 1) Read AllRead AllRead All: You may read any and all written text, even if you may not use it., No cost, self, always on & Sense PoolSense PoolSense Pool: Mental, Instant, Sensory. Use sig call: "Sense:" followed by the name of the pool, as described on the power descriptor line, the target should reply with their current Pool level or “Resist”, or "No Effect" if they don't have that pool.: Glamour, 1 Glamour, other
- Level 2) Tool UsageTool UsageTool Usage: Other. After a 10 count of "attuning" the character gains the ability to use a single, specific, non-magical item that they do not have the Ability for. The ability to use this item lasts the duration of the power., 2 Glamour, self, 10 minutes, after 10 count ‘attuning’
- Level 3) Sense First FormSense First FormSense First Form: Mental, Instant, Sensory. Use the Sig call: "Sense First Form", target must answer "Man", "Metis", "Beast", or if a Gaian Spirit, the thing that they are a spirit of. If they don't have an additional form, they answer with what they appear to be. In most cases, this will be "Man.", 1 Glamour, other & Protect ItemProtect ItemProtect Item: Target may call a single resist to any Shatter or Disable Item call on that item. If this effect happens then you know who used Shatter on your item, and that they attempted to shatter it. This effect lasts until end of game or until the effect occurs., 1 Glamour, any tagged item, end of game
- Level 4) Shared StrengthShared StrengthShared Strength: Grant the allowed power(s) to another target for up to 1 hour unless otherwise specified on the power descriptor line. Shared Strength may only be used to grant one power per use. The cost listed is to use the Shared Strength power itself. You must also pay the cost of the power described. In the ItemMaker, this means the cost of the unmodified item. In a power tree, this is the cost of the power in that tree. If the power is not located in that tree, there is no additional cost. If the power can be used multiple times during that hour, you must spend energy per use you wish to give. Notify the player with sig call: “Shared Strength: [power name] [number] uses [time]”. The target does not *need* to use the power if they do not wish to. You may not give Shared Strength as a power. Shared Strength is freely resistible.: AugmentAugmentAugment: Increase that damage you deal with brawl and melee attacks by 1 unless otherwise specified. You may not increase your damage above 4. This ability stacks with other instances of Augment, but you cannot use the same source of Augment twice (each use must come from a different power tree location.), 1 Glamour, self/other, 1 hour
- Level 5) GuardianGuardianGuardian: Physical. Touch as many as 2 willing targets - they may not take damage as long as you remain in contact with them. They cannot attack, or use Abilities or Powers, but may break contact to do so. If you wish to bring them back to this damage immunity, you must spend another will. The user of this power may still be damaged., 1 Willpower per target, other, Touch, 10 minutes
The art of ruling. Originally held by the Sidhe, but now commoners in authority practice it as well.
- Level 1) CommandCommandCommand: Mental, Signaled, Disable. Use the sig call "Command: [single word]" in conjunction with the command hand signal. The target must attempt to complete the command as given to the best of their understanding. The target must continue to attempt to enact this command for as long as the hand signal is maintained, or until they are out of line of sight from the user. Example commands are: “Dance”, “Duck”, “Come”, “Follow”, “Stop”, "Leave". If the command is nonsensical or impossible to achieve, the target may choose to either attempt to do so anyways, or may stand still and think about how they could do so for the duration., no cost, other, signaled & Swollen TongueSwollen TongueSwollen Tongue: Status. Throw a packet and use the sig call: “Swollen Tongue”, if it connects the target is unable to use words; they cannot use powers with spoken sig-calls (such as Obedience) or Rituals. If under the effect of this ability, you may make noise, but not words., 1 Glamour, other, 60 seconds
- Level 2) ObedienceObedienceObedience: Mental. Lasts 10 minutes or until task is completed, whichever comes first. Use the sig call "Obedience: [command less than 10 words]" in conjunction with the command hand signal. The target must attempt to complete the command as given. This power cannot be used to force a character to do anything that would obviously cause them to suffer damage, change their state of consciousness, or prevent them from defending themselves when attacked., 1 glamour, other, 10 minutes
- Level 3) Ward DoorWard DoorWard Door: Attach a 3x5 card to a door with the following text: “This Door Is Warded [start time], [duration], Spend [cost] to enter”. Unless otherwise specified, this power lasts for 2 hours. You may expend additional energy to increase the duration by 1 hour per energy spent. None may not pass through this door from the warded side without spending the required pool or being invited. In order to invite another character, you must remain within touch range of the door. If the power descriptor line lists a type and target cost, adjust the text to: “This Door Is Warded against [type] [start time], [duration], Spend [cost] to enter”. The target type must spend the required pool to pass through the door from the warded side or be invited., 2 Glamour per door, up to 2 doors
- Level 4) Blatant Persistent: Instill GoalInstill GoalInstill Goal: Mental. In 10 words or fewer give the target a purpose to achieve. They need not act overtly, but must do everything in their power to complete it before the duration runs out. The purpose may not directly kill the target. If the duration is 'persistent', you may simplify the sig call to 'Persistent: Goal'., 2 glamour, other, 24 hours & ResistResistResist: You may call resist to the power(s) described on the power descriptor line. Mental, 2 Glamour, self
- Level 5) MajestyMajestyMajesty: Hold your arms down and outward, palms forward. None may take any aggressive action against you. You may not run while using this power, you may only move at a walking pace. You may not attack while this power is active. This power has a 1 minute cooldown., 1 Glamour, self, 60 seconds
SHADOW ARTS If you purchase any levels of a Shadow Art then you cannot purchase any levels of a Seelie Art.
The art of undermining nobility and inciting darker natures.
- Level 1) ImpunityImpunityImpunity: Use the Sig: "Impunity, you may not attack me". Your target may not attack you for what you say no matter what you say to them, even if they enter Frenzy, unless already doing so. If the target is already attacking you, or already in Frenzy, we wish you the best of luck in surviving your ordeal. While not technically a Disable, this effect breaks on the same conditions as Disable effects., 1 glamour, other, 10 minutes
- Level 2) EnrageEnrageEnrage: Mental, Instant. If the target is capable of Rage Frenzy, causes the target to enter Rage Frenzy - you will be the first target of their Beast’s onslaught., 1 glamour, other & Induce CatharsisInduce CatharsisInduce Catharsis: Mental, Instant. Touch your target, call "Induce Catharsis" - if the target is a Wraith or Specter then they immediately enter Catharsis., 1 glamour, other
- Level 3) Ward WalkingWard WalkingWard Walking: For the duration of this power, you may pass through wards that would otherwise affect you as if they did not exist., 2 Glamour, self, 10 minutes
- Level 4) TurncoatTurncoatTurncoat: Mental. Sig Call: "Turncoat, you are my ally" The allegiances of the target switch entirely. The target must attempt to fulfill the goals of the user of this power by whatever means are available. The target must defend and heal the allies of the power user, and attempt to defeat the enemies of the power user to the best of their ability. The target will be inclined to follow the orders of the power user, but will act to the benefit of the power user even when orders and objectives are unclear. This power cannot force a character to directly injure themselves or to kill another fallen character. This power ends when the target is dropped unconscious. After the effect of this power ends, the target may come to the conclusion that their actions were somehow manipulated, but not necessarily how or by whom without reason., 2 Glamour, other, 10 minutes & ResistResistResist: You may call resist to the power(s) described on the power descriptor line.: Mental, 2 Glamour, self
- Level 5) RiotRiotRiot: Mental. Call "Mass Riot" Those within 10 feet should immediately turn on their nearest target and start arguing and/or fighting., 2 glamour, all in 10 feet, 10 minutes
The art of contorting the Mists which hide the Fae.
- Level 1) Think on ThatThink on ThatThink on That: Mental, Disable. Use the sig call: “Mediate on: [subject]” where the subject is something you know has happened that this character knows about - can be a past action, something the characters affected, or failed to effect., 1 glamour, other, 10 minutes, past action
- Level 2) Truth in LiesTruth in LiesTruth in Lies: This power provides a foil to Honesty. When commanded to give an Honest answer through powers or rituals you may answer with a falsehood., 1 Glamour, self, 10 minutes & Instill DesireInstill DesireInstill Desire: Mental. Use the sig call: “Instill desire: [an identifiable person or object physically at game]” - for the duration of this power the target will try to obtain that person or object, whatever that means to them. If the duration of this power is 'persistent', you may simplify the sig call to 'Persistent: Desire'., 1 Glamour, Other, 10 minutes
- Level 3) DisplaceDisplaceDisplace: Mental, Instant. After using a power or causing damage to a target, point at a second target and use the sig call: "Displace: They did it" - the target of the original power is affected as though the power or damage came from the second target, even if they might not otherwise be able to sense that a power was used. Any resource or answer is returned to the caster., 1 Glamour, other
- Level 4) ShadowstepShadowstepShadowstep: While not in combat you may step into a shadow, go out of game, and travel directly to any other shadow before returning to game. During this travel time you may not retain any information you overhear or see., 1 Glamour, self
- Level 5) Ultimate LogicUltimate LogicUltimate Logic: Mental, Persistent. After 10 minutes of conversation with a target, use the sig call: "Ultimate Logic: [10 word statement]" - the target believes this statement is true until end of game, or until significant evidence is presented to them otherwise. This effect can be broken by Clarity., 3 Glamour, other & ImpostorImpostorImpostor: When asked by powers if you have the energy type, health type, or supernatural Type described on the power descriptor line, you must answer as if that Type. When asked for other characteristics defining that Type (such as Tribe, Clan, Auspice, etc…) you may answer with any answer your character would know. You may also choose to answer any question that would identify your native Type with a negative response (“No”, “None”, etc.) (Any), 3 Glamour, self, 1 hour
The art of bringing Nightmares into reality.
- Level 1) MonstersMonstersMonsters: Mental. Call out "Monsters". The target believes they are surrounded by monsters. They may choose to react by attacking or hiding from them, but will do so indiscriminately., 1 Glamour, other, 10 minutes
- Level 2) Merciful SleepMerciful SleepMerciful Sleep: Mental, Disable. Designate the target and call “Merciful Sleep”. The target falls unconscious for 10 minutes., 1 Glamour, other, 10 minutes & TremensTremensTremens: For 60 seconds you may give precise commands to an unconscious, dying, or dead character. These commands should be whispered. Start these 60 seconds with the sig call: "Tremens: Act as I command" - the target cannot speak, stand up, or walk, but may do things like "roll onto your back", "sit up", "lift and lower your right arm", etc., NC, other, unconscious/dying target
- Level 3) Persistent: DreamshapeDreamshapeDreamshape: Mental, Irresistible. Place a 3x5 card on a sleeping target. The first line on both sides should be the word: “Dreamshape” - this does not count as a word for determining word counts. On one side, describe a dream that character would have. On the other, give a 10 word command. For the duration, the target should attempt to follow that command as long as it does not directly counter their nature. Someone is not likely to attack individuals they consider trusted allies, but they might be unable to attack when they would otherwise be aggressive. As the target is asleep, they may not resist this ability., 1 Glamour, other, 24 hours & VentriloquismVentriloquismVentriloquism: This effect lasts 60 seconds. Use the sig call "Ventriloquism: Repeat after me, [short phrase]". The target must repeat the phrase verbatim in a loud, clear voice. For the remainder of the effect, you need only say “Ventriloquism: [phrase]”, NC, other, unconscious/dying target
- Level 4) PossessionPossessionPossession: Mental. Place your hand on target's shoulder, call "Possession", and if the power is not resisted equip an orange headband, then for the duration you can give simple commands to the target - the target must follow your commands to the best of their ability. If you command the target to do something that would cause them damage they may expend a willpower to resist the command. You may not repeat a resisted command or attempt to circumvent the resisted command. While possessing a target the possessor may use any Mental or Status powers they possess except for Possession or Clairvoyance or any power that crosses the Gauntlet. Powers that have an actual verbal or physical component, such as Command, must be performed by the possessed. Upon crossing the Gauntlet, Possession becomes broken. The possessor is affected by any Mental powers, the possessed is affected by any other powers. You may possess possess a dead or dying target, when doing so, the target's death timer immediately freezes. Since the target has no health at this point, any damage dealt to the target instead harms the possessor., 1 Glamour, other, 10 minutes, unconscious target only
- Level 5) ZombieZombieZombie: Use the sig call "Zombie, do my bidding" against single dying target, this immediately freezes their death timer for the duration of the power, a command (such as "Defend me") must be given when the target is placed in the zombie state. A zombied character has 10 health and cannot use powers. Zombies are immune to mentals while active. Reducing the target zombie to 0 health removes the Zombie effect., 1 Glamour, other, 10 minutes, multiple unconscious/ dying targets
Changeling Merits and Flaws
- Changeling Merits
- Wyrd Incarnation - 3 point Merit - You have the ability to use the power ConvergenceConvergenceConvergence: Equip a distinctively orange and white striped headband - you may achieve this effect by twisting your white and orange headbands if you do not have another headband available, as long as the striping is clearly visible and discernible. In addition to the headband, you may optionally wear a green glowstick to help indicate this power in dark conditions. A character affected by this power exists in both the Realm and the Umbra at the same time. Characters who are Native Realm: Realm behave as they normally do in the Realm. Characters who are Native Realm: Umbra behave mechanically as if under the effects of Materialize.</noinclude>, 1 Willpower +1 Glamour, self, 1 hour
- Beastly Form - 4 point merit, Pooka only - As a Pooka, your animal form is a dangerous or monstrous animal. Instead of Animal Form you have Beast Form.
- Changeling Flaws
- Slipped Seeming - 2 point flaw - similar to Deformity, your character always has some clear aspect of their kith heritage showing. A Satyr or Troll with this flaw may always have tiny horns, a Sidhe may have pointy ears, or any changeling may always have strange eyes (specialty contact lenses).
- Echoes - 3 point flaw - A character with this flaw may never willingly enter a church, and cannot use Arts to target anyone they see perform a good luck or protection superstition (such as throwing salt over their shoulder or knocking on wood) for 10 minutes. The power ExorcismExorcismExorcism: Mental, Instant. This ability has two uses. One, touch a target you believe is possessed, call “Exorcism: leave this vessel now” - if the target is being possessed then the possessor must leave the body and the target falls unconscious as if affected by Merciful Sleep. The second is usable only indoors. Use the call “Exorcism: All in the Umbra leave this room now” - all beings in the Umbra must do as commanded and leave the room. They may not return for the next 10 minutes as long as they remain in the Umbra. causes this character to leave the room, even if in the realm.
- Verbal Bunks - 3 point flaw - Before you use any art, you must speak an incantation for at least 5 seconds. This incantation can be different each time, but it must distinct from normal speech in some way. Examples would be reciting a poem, orating in an ancient language, or pointing at someone and proclaiming a curse upon them.
- General Merit
- Lucid Dreamer - 2 point merit - You are less susceptible to the Mists than others. When you become enchanted, you may choose to remain enchanted for an additional hour. While enchanted, you may remember things that were forgotten due to a previous enchantment. When the Enchantment effect wears off, your character forgets everything that occurred while Enchanted until the next time they gain the effect.