Minor site problem for game 6.4
I just heard from the camp and they let me know that they are still having a significant problem with the mens shower building.
"The pool bathrooms, staff bathrooms, and woman’s shower house will be available."
Gentlemen, that means you can shower in the staff bathroom which is in the building next to Cabin 4. (aka The Other Side). If you don't know where that is, I am happy to help you find it.
ACTION REQUIRED FOR SHIFTER CHARACTERS: Renown
We are working very hard to update our renown tracking system. During this process, I would like to cross-check our records with your knowledge of your own character! If you have a shifter character (or characters), please fill out this form for each of them!
Please do this ASAP!!! I would like to get this tracker up and running before next game!
S6E2 XP Votes
For Top Choice we have:
AceFace (Not sure who that is)
Best Philosophical conversation:
Non-Staff Game Support:
Xp already awarded.
Game 6.2 Update
Some ideas on being prepared is to bring extra lighting, for navigating the site and lighting the cabins. Since the smoke hood can not be turned on we will not be able to cook in the kitchen and would want to minimize the fridge access. So pack some backup food that does not need cooking or cooling. We believe that the furnaces in the cabins do not require power so we should be good for heat at least in them but it would be good to have extra warm items like blankets and jackets.
Again we do not expect there to be a loss of power and game is still on this weekend. We look forward to seeing you all at game.
Rulebook S6R released!
Some general cleanup in introduction.
Systems & General
- Clarified that a second lock tag will be provided only for both sides of one door, and no other purpose.
- Becoming Something Else and Character Sheet Changes have been simplified and clarified.
- Trapping is no longer coming soon.
- Human Aura merit clarified.
- Several instances of Shared Strength: Claws now includes Claws or Tentacles.
- All instances of Aggravated Damage now have an associated attack type.
- 0-level Faith ritual now correctly named Patron’s Blessing
- Granting’s Shared Strength has new cost/duration
Vampires & Ghouls
- Daimonion moved from player rulebook to ST only.
- Sense Blood renamed Blood Sense - not a sensory power
- Castigate Repair Soul is now self or other
Shifters & Kinfolk
- Rank and Renown have been overhauled and simplified. Tools are pending.
- Iron Riders Gun Breach is now 3G for 60 seconds of shots
- Shifters can now purchase one innate gift per level per innate tree-set, regardless of rank. (Players who have earned high rank powers the hard way will be compensated. Details pending)
- Shape Object has been added to the Powers list where it belongs.
- Assorted formatting cleanup
- Clarified if your glamour pool is full, receiving an enchanted object has no effect.
- Dreamshape Breach is Mental or Status only
- Wayfare Teleport is self-only
- Beastly Form now comes with Caws
- Aura Sight is now Sense Aura, where it belongs
- Beast Form comes with Augment
- Sense Blood has been renamed Blood Sense, it is not a sensory power
- Bypass has been clarified to maximum 3
- Clairvoyance is cast on yourself
- Combat Healing no longer costs to activate, only per heal
- Enchant Object has been updated and clarified
- Frozen Form does not provide immunity to Revert Form
- Healing Storm has been updated
- Healing Touch requires Touch
- Incorporeal Body has been renamed Shadow Body
- Rationalize has been clarified
- Resist Toxin has been renamed Toxin Resistance, it is not a resist power
- Revert Form has been clarified as removing Frozen Form
- Shape Object has been added to the Powers list where it belongs
- Soul Walk has been updated and clarified
- Steal Health is a physical
- Sustenance has been added to the powers list where it belongs
- Toxicity has been clarified and updated
Special thanks to Chris B and Ralph, without whom this would not have been finalized.
Season 6 Dates!
Today I spoke to the new Camp Director and I was able to get tentative dates for season 6.
However, that came with a big caveat that I need everyone to understand. Going forward, all Prospects Dates are to be considered tentative until at least 60 days out. The camp will not secure our dates until 60 days out in preference for larger groups.
The XOs will inform everyone when we have confirmed dates so you can make appropriate plans.
Without further ado; here are the Season 6 Dates.
Game 1 - September 13-15
Game 2 - November 1-3
Game 3 - December 13-15
Game 4 - January 24-26
Game 5 - March 6-8
Game 6 - April 17-19
Let me know if you have any questions.
I'm stickying this post here because it's recently been brought to our attention. It looks like sbcglobal.net currently has our registration emails blocked. I'm working on fixing the problem, but in the meantime, please use emails from other providers to register - we'll hopefully get this fixed soon, but *just in case*...
Most Wild West Moment:
Best Faction Specific Moment:
Non-Staff Game Support:
Next game will use these categories!
Biggest Character Growth
Most Intense Moment
Best Addition to the Era
Non-Staff Game Support
New face on Storytelling team
We look forward to what he'll bring to our game as one of our hard working STs!