HIRING - 2 Check In Members
on Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:47 pm
As a reminder, WE ARE HIRING! (Just like literally every other department in game!)
I put together a little information about what this position entails. Please take a look! Reach out to me if you have questions! Reach out to me if you want to apply! I would love to have BOTH positions filled in time for next game. We have a good long break between now and then, and I'd love to get started on training!
6.3 and 6.4 XP Votes
on Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:40 pm
6.3 (Sorry this is so late.)
Non-Staff Game Support:
Best Supporting Character
Jennifer (Rose Bailey)
Best Food or Drink
Non-Staff Game Support
Most Wild West Moment
Best Example of a Faction
Best Character Growth
Non-Staff Game Support
Downtime and NPC Report Due Date
Please get your downtimes and NPC Reports into STs by this Friday, Feb 21.
NPC Reports: https://darkprospects.us/npcreports
My apologies for this taking as long as it has for me to post. I have been sick pretty much since last game so I've been slow to get everything done as timely as normal. Thank you everyone for your patience!
Season 7 Dates (TENTATIVE!)
on Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:53 am
I spoke to the camp today and I have tentative dates for season 7. Contracts have not been signed for these dates yet (and wont be until April) but they are the current plan.
Here is the list for the 2020/2021 season 7:
Sept 4 - 6
Oct 23 - 25
Dec 4 - 6
Jan 15 - 17
Feb 26 - 28
Apr 9 - 11
I will update this thread when this is all confirmed.
EEP votes for post S5E4.
on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:06 pm
Here is the google form. Sorry for the messup.
Minor site problem for game 6.4
on Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:54 pm
I just heard from the camp and they let me know that they are still having a significant problem with the mens shower building.
"The pool bathrooms, staff bathrooms, and woman’s shower house will be available."
Gentlemen, that means you can shower in the staff bathroom which is in the building next to Cabin 4. (aka The Other Side). If you don't know where that is, I am happy to help you find it.
ACTION REQUIRED FOR SHIFTER CHARACTERS: Renown
We are working very hard to update our renown tracking system. During this process, I would like to cross-check our records with your knowledge of your own character! If you have a shifter character (or characters), please fill out this form for each of them!
Please do this ASAP!!! I would like to get this tracker up and running before next game!
S6E2 XP Votes
on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:46 pm
XP votes are in!
For Top Choice we have:
AceFace (Not sure who that is)
Best Philosophical conversation:
Non-Staff Game Support:
Xp already awarded.
Game 6.2 Update
As you may know power has been on and off at the camp in October, currently it is on and expected to stay that way looking at weather projections stay on during our game weekend. But circumstances can change so we would like to remind everyone to be prepared for a power outage.
Some ideas on being prepared is to bring extra lighting, for navigating the site and lighting the cabins. Since the smoke hood can not be turned on we will not be able to cook in the kitchen and would want to minimize the fridge access. So pack some backup food that does not need cooking or cooling. We believe that the furnaces in the cabins do not require power so we should be good for heat at least in them but it would be good to have extra warm items like blankets and jackets.
Again we do not expect there to be a loss of power and game is still on this weekend. We look forward to seeing you all at game.
Rulebook S6R released!
on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:11 pm
The two big overhauls are Rank & Renown, and Becoming Something Else. Most of the rest is general cleanup, clarifications, and patches.
Some general cleanup in introduction.
Systems & General
- Clarified that a second lock tag will be provided only for both sides of one door, and no other purpose.
- Becoming Something Else and Character Sheet Changes have been simplified and clarified.
- Trapping is no longer coming soon.
- Human Aura merit clarified.
- Several instances of Shared Strength: Claws now includes Claws or Tentacles.
- All instances of Aggravated Damage now have an associated attack type.
- 0-level Faith ritual now correctly named Patron’s Blessing
- Granting’s Shared Strength has new cost/duration
Vampires & Ghouls
- Daimonion moved from player rulebook to ST only.
- Sense Blood renamed Blood Sense - not a sensory power
- Castigate Repair Soul is now self or other
Shifters & Kinfolk
- Rank and Renown have been overhauled and simplified. Tools are pending.
- Iron Riders Gun Breach is now 3G for 60 seconds of shots
- Shifters can now purchase one innate gift per level per innate tree-set, regardless of rank. (Players who have earned high rank powers the hard way will be compensated. Details pending)
- Shape Object has been added to the Powers list where it belongs.
- Assorted formatting cleanup
- Clarified if your glamour pool is full, receiving an enchanted object has no effect.
- Dreamshape Breach is Mental or Status only
- Wayfare Teleport is self-only
- Beastly Form now comes with Caws
- Aura Sight is now Sense Aura, where it belongs
- Beast Form comes with Augment
- Sense Blood has been renamed Blood Sense, it is not a sensory power
- Bypass has been clarified to maximum 3
- Clairvoyance is cast on yourself
- Combat Healing no longer costs to activate, only per heal
- Enchant Object has been updated and clarified
- Frozen Form does not provide immunity to Revert Form
- Healing Storm has been updated
- Healing Touch requires Touch
- Incorporeal Body has been renamed Shadow Body
- Rationalize has been clarified
- Resist Toxin has been renamed Toxin Resistance, it is not a resist power
- Revert Form has been clarified as removing Frozen Form
- Shape Object has been added to the Powers list where it belongs
- Soul Walk has been updated and clarified
- Steal Health is a physical
- Sustenance has been added to the powers list where it belongs
- Toxicity has been clarified and updated
Special thanks to Chris B and Ralph, without whom this would not have been finalized.